Chatham Partners

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hanover, NH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Chatham Partners in February 2014.

Interview Details – Dropped resume on Dartmouth recruiting website. Was selected for an interview. Info session the night before, 2 1:1 interviews the next day. Interviews basically asked me to walk through my resume, and there was one market sizing question. Heard back a couple weeks later and did not get a second round interview - there wasn't really a great explanation for why.

Interview Question – Market Sizing Question - estimate the number of college students going on a spring break.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Waltham, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chatham Partners.

Interview Details – Phone call interview, lasted about an hour. Pretty much just going through resume
On-site interview, lasted for 3 hours. Met with 5 or 6 people, each for half an hour. Nothing too specific, going through my resume and getting to know people in the position and who had previously held the position

Interview Question – one technical question in phone interview to see your thinking process, not looking for a correct answer   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Chatham Partners in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very basic interview...Two women interviewed me (one at a time), and the questions were basically the same. Just went over my resume essentially.

Interview Question – How many iPad 3s should Apple produce?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Chatham Partners in January 2011.

Interview Details – Began with an information session to better inform candidates of the job and the company's core business. The information session was held at the University and was business casual. Session was ~1 hour with an opportunity for Q&A. Actual interview was next day held in career center where you met with the AVP for 30 minutes as well as an associate and analyst for the other 30 minutes.

The AVP was only three years older.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Chatham Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chatham Partners interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Chatham Partners employees and interview candidates.