Chatham University Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chatham University

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

In the beginning, there was a short online survey and some email communication with Admissions. After I sent away my application for the program, I received an invitation to visit the campus and have a lunch interview. After a few days I got a personal offer send by email and I had enough time to think about my response as long as I needed. The whole process was very fair and open!

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

Most students are hired after filling out the required paperwork and going through a simple interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chatham University Information Technology?   Answer Question