Cheapcaribbean.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

Management
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in February 2013.

Interview Details – Went through a series of 4 interviews. First was a phone interview, than a face to face, another phone interview and a final face to face. Interviewed with managers from other states so the coordination was a bit tricky and so was the time zones but that were very flexible in lining up my interview around my work schedule.

Interview Question – General interview questions, nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was happy with the offer.

Marketing Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com.

Interview Details – Sent in resume for job opening posted online. Received an email from an HR Generalist requesting a phone interview, which took 6 days to schedule because the employee handling the interview was never available when my full time job allowed me to be available.

Phone interview on a Wednesday was short and to the point. Was told I would hear back by the end of the week. The following week I received a request to schedule a face-to-face interview. Again, the times that the employee handling the interview is available do not work well at all with my availability. They are not flexible at all.

I declined the face-to-face interview because in the time it took to schedule the various interviews I had 3 interviews with another company, who was flexible, and accepted their offer.

Interview Question – How will your skills and knowledge from your current position help you with our position.   Answer Question

Concierge Agent Interview

Doylestown, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in October 2012.

Interview Details – I thought that the interview was very thorough. They asked many questions as to why I would want to work there, and what I could bring to the company. It took a little over a week to hear back about the job offer. After the interview, when I started training, the hiring process went very smoothly. I am happy with how everything went.

Interview Question – Why I think I would be good at this job?   View Answer

Chase Agent Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in November 2012.

Interview Details – The will practically BEG you to work for this scam of a company. My advice? Keep looking or expect to get fired

Interview Question – If you passed high school then there you go.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is none. They tell you what they will pay you in a offer letter. Turns out they they lied about pay and you will see it on your check, it will take you forever to settle it out.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Doylestown, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in September 2012.

Interview Details – My hiring and interview process with CheapCaribbean started with a resume response then preceded with a Phone Conversation with the Director of Human Resources, I then filled out the Application as well as other questions that were sent through in an email. I then came in for a face to face Interview with hiring managers.

Interview Question – Describe a characteristic or yourself that you would describe as a weakness   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Doylestown, PA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in March 2009.

Interview Details – Single interview, but since my hire date the process has become more difficult.

Interview Question – What I would do with 6 months off.   View Answer

Quality Assurance Agent Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in May 2012.

Interview Details – We talked about my qualifications and i was hired a few days later. I knew what they were asking and since it was a summer position the questions weren't super rigorous.
we had a phone call asking basic questions, nothing offensive/not allowed. they were very punctual with responses also, it was a relatively quick interview process.

Interview Question – Why are you not currently employed if you have such a high skill set   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i didn't try to negotiate much, just glad to have the job. But I also didn't need to negotiate for higher wage because it was competitive compared to other jobs.

Call Center Interview

Doylestown, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in January 2010.

Interview Details – Had a couple phone interviews, then came to the office to do a panel interview. The questions all revolved around my call center experience and how I work with others (clients, team members, etc). Interviewers were very polite and professional, focussing on service issues for the clients and how to handle challenges.

Interview Question – How do you handle stress?   View Answer

New Reservation Interview

Doylesburg, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in January 2009.

Interview Details – Brief phone interview first, then face to face with a manager, very easy interview. I got the feeling that if you had a pulse, you were right for the job.

Interview Question – If I would be happy in a reservations job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, you take what they offer.

Services Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com.

Interview Details – Hiring process is a bit arduous. They screen your resume, give you a call (10 minute interview). Then they send you a questionaire to fill out (essay form test). Then they meet you in person, where you sit at a computer and fill out another test beforehand. They usually have two sets of managers interview you with differing questions. Then they show you around the office and e-mail/call you if they are going to hire you.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your old job for this?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cheapcaribbean.com? Contribute to the Community!

Cheapcaribbean.com Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cheapcaribbean.com interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cheapcaribbean.com employees and interview candidates.