Cheapcaribbean.com

Updated Feb 7, 2015

2.2

Reservation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doylestown, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in February 2015.

I performed a brief skills test that anyone who successfully completed fifth grade and knows how to use a search engine would pass. It's a great means to filter out idiots. If you can't get past their skills test, whether or not you qualify for this position is the least of your worries. The skills test also included a 250-500 word prompted essay question, which provides a writing sample they can analyze. I was met by two of the managers and we engaged in a 20 minute conversation style interview.

Interview Questions
    • A customer wants to send five people to Jamaica for $500 per person the week of December 25th. What do you tell them?   View Answer
    • Will you be able to perform the variety of functions of this position in an environment with lots of commotion?   View Answer
    No negotiation. There is a firm base pay rate, plus sales commission.

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com.

Sent in resume for job opening posted online. Received an email from an HR Generalist requesting a phone interview, which took 6 days to schedule because the employee handling the interview was never available when my full time job allowed me to be available.

Phone interview on a Wednesday was short and to the point. Was told I would hear back by the end of the week. The following week I received a request to schedule a face-to-face interview. Again, the times that the employee handling the interview is available do not work well at all with my availability. They are not flexible at all.

I declined the face-to-face interview because in the time it took to schedule the various interviews I had 3 interviews with another company, who was flexible, and accepted their offer.

Interview Questions
    • How will your skills and knowledge from your current position help you with our position.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in February 2013.

Went through a series of 4 interviews. First was a phone interview, than a face to face, another phone interview and a final face to face. Interviewed with managers from other states so the coordination was a bit tricky and so was the time zones but that were very flexible in lining up my interview around my work schedule.

Interview Questions
    • General interview questions, nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    I was happy with the offer.

Chase Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in November 2012.

The will practically BEG you to work for this scam of a company. My advice? Keep looking or expect to get fired

Interview Questions
    There is none. They tell you what they will pay you in a offer letter. Turns out they they lied about pay and you will see it on your check, it will take you forever to settle it out.

Concierge Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doylestown, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in October 2012.

I thought that the interview was very thorough. They asked many questions as to why I would want to work there, and what I could bring to the company. It took a little over a week to hear back about the job offer. After the interview, when I started training, the hiring process went very smoothly. I am happy with how everything went.

Interview Questions
    • Why I think I would be good at this job?   View Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in October 2012.

Initial application on line. Must include a resume at that time. and autorize a criminal background check. Company will call back and schedule an inperson interview on site. They call it a job fair but it is just 3-4 people sceduled at the same time for interviews. They sit in the lobby and are called back in one at a time.

Interview Questions
    • A short test with easy math problems and spelling questions. Asked if I had used the reservation system Sabre before. What do you know about the company? No unexpected questions.   View Answer
    No negotiantions. Paid training. A supervisor interviewed me with another employee observing.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doylestown, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in September 2012.

My hiring and interview process with CheapCaribbean started with a resume response then preceded with a Phone Conversation with the Director of Human Resources, I then filled out the Application as well as other questions that were sent through in an email. I then came in for a face to face Interview with hiring managers.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a characteristic or yourself that you would describe as a weakness   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in May 2012.

We talked about my qualifications and i was hired a few days later. I knew what they were asking and since it was a summer position the questions weren't super rigorous.
    we had a phone call asking basic questions, nothing offensive/not allowed. they were very punctual with responses also, it was a relatively quick interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you not currently employed if you have such a high skill set   Answer Question
    i didn't try to negotiate much, just glad to have the job. But I also didn't need to negotiate for higher wage because it was competitive compared to other jobs.

Sales/Beach Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doylestown, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in March 2010.

When I was interviewed and hired the process was a lot different than it is now. So I cannot speak for current processes, but mine was a very easy and good experience.

Very smooth and easy.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doylestown, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cheapcaribbean.com in January 2010.

Had a couple phone interviews, then came to the office to do a panel interview. The questions all revolved around my call center experience and how I work with others (clients, team members, etc). Interviewers were very polite and professional, focussing on service issues for the clients and how to handle challenges.