Check Into Cash Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2015

1.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Check Into Cash.

Interview

You can apply through their website, craigslist, or in store. Whether you get a call back depends on how desperate they are for a worker. If you don't get a call back in a week, apply in a month again. Its a two part interview process, the first one asks you some basic math questions

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Check Into Cash

Anonymous Employee in Gillette, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Check Into Cash (Gillette, WY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call for an interview, and went to the interview. If I would have wanted the position they would have done a background check and credit report. They only pay $9-9.50 an hour. Interview was casual. The person who interviewed me wore jeans.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I had I interview and was told that I would get a call for the second interview for on the phone I met the manager it was very fast and had to feel out another application

Interview Questions

• when you went for the interview how long does it take to get the phone interview? Do you know if you got the job on the spot?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Check Into Cash.

Interview

The hiring process was easy and simple. District Manager just talked about the company and what it does. Then asks you a few questions such as " do you feel comfortable going outside and market"

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Check Into Cash (San Diego, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I had an interview with a store manager, then district training manager and district manager.

Negotiation

Pay was slightly negotiable depending on experience, they seem desperate because the job was offered right away and I have personally been around other interviews and they hire everyone practically. not based on experience but likability and first hand judges. hire lots of unprofessional people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

interviewed at Check Into Cash (Nashville, TN) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process was really laid-back. It only involved me meeting the manager and other associates. Then, we basically talked about what could be expected as a CSR with Check Into Cash and how my past experiences could help me on the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Check Into Cash (Memphis, TN) in February 2007.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. It may have been b/c I was referred by another employee, but basically all it consisted of was filling out an application, then the interview was set a few days later with the regional manager at the specific location that I was applying for. I filled out a non-compete clause, and consented to having my credit checked. That was really it. I was hired on the spot and started work that same day.

Negotiation

I didn't consider negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Check Into Cash in July 2011.

Interview

I got a quick interview over the phone asking basic question about my experience in cash handling. The D.M. met me the following day at the location where Im currently employed and I was hired in a second.They do check your credit prior to even getting consider.

Negotiation

I need a job fast so I did not negotiate at all but now that I am in the company... Im sure you could negotiate but they do want to start you at the minimum wage despite your experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Check Into Cash in January 2010.

Interview

Easy interview, went in and lady just asked me basic questions. Didn't really have any hard questions, she was just feeling whether I would mesh with the other co-workers. Each store generally has around 3 people working, so you better get along with these people because they are going to become like family.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Check Into Cash in June 2008.

Interview

I had an informal interview with the store manager first, then after they had reviewed the application, I was contacted by the district manager. I was interviewed at a different location, and once I accepted the offer, I began work the same day.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer