Check Into Cash

Check Into Cash Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.5

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Check Into Cash.

The hiring process was easy and simple. District Manager just talked about the company and what it does. Then asks you a few questions such as " do you feel comfortable going outside and market"

Interview Questions
  • how do you handle a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Check Into Cash

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Check Into Cash in April 2010.

I had an interview with a store manager, then district training manager and district manager.

Pay was slightly negotiable depending on experience, they seem desperate because the job was offered right away and I have personally been around other interviews and they hire everyone practically. not based on experience but likability and first hand judges. hire lots of unprofessional people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

interviewed at Check Into Cash in January 2010.

The interview process was really laid-back. It only involved me meeting the manager and other associates. Then, we basically talked about what could be expected as a CSR with Check Into Cash and how my past experiences could help me on the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Check Into Cash in February 2007.

The interview process was very easy. It may have been b/c I was referred by another employee, but basically all it consisted of was filling out an application, then the interview was set a few days later with the regional manager at the specific location that I was applying for. I filled out a non-compete clause, and consented to having my credit checked. That was really it. I was hired on the spot and started work that same day.

I didn't consider negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Check Into Cash in July 2011.

I got a quick interview over the phone asking basic question about my experience in cash handling. The D.M. met me the following day at the location where Im currently employed and I was hired in a second.They do check your credit prior to even getting consider.

I need a job fast so I did not negotiate at all but now that I am in the company... Im sure you could negotiate but they do want to start you at the minimum wage despite your experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Check Into Cash in January 2010.

Easy interview, went in and lady just asked me basic questions. Didn't really have any hard questions, she was just feeling whether I would mesh with the other co-workers. Each store generally has around 3 people working, so you better get along with these people because they are going to become like family.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Check Into Cash in June 2008.

I had an informal interview with the store manager first, then after they had reviewed the application, I was contacted by the district manager. I was interviewed at a different location, and once I accepted the offer, I began work the same day.