Check Into Cash

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.0

Center Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Check Into Cash.

Interview process consisted of the standard interview questions. The interviewer was very nice and professional and made me feel comfortable and welcomed. The interview went rather smoothly. You will have to take a background check and credit check, so be prepared to do so. Also, you will likely interview with just one person at first and then on to the next hiring authority for a final interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe my job duties for every job on my resume even though the interviewer had my resume right at hand.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Check Into Cash.

one phone call and one on site.The phone interview is quite simple, just some behavioral questions. You will expect some technical questions concerning the position in the on site interview.

Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Check Into Cash.

Most new hires are entry level, meaning you start as a customer service representative and work your way up. The minute you walk into the store to pick up an application, you are being judged as a potential employee. Be nice, be professional, and be courteous. During an interview, look and act professional, be interested in the job, ask lots of questions, be friendly, and do not be afraid to as work related questions.

Interview Questions
    • "Who is the most important person at Check Into Cash."   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Check Into Cash.

I turned in an app. and called several times to get put off each time, told to call back at a later date because the DM wasn't around. I finally met with the DM at a little table in the lobby of the store. Talked with him for a dew moments and even though the job was supposed to be for a Manager I was told he wasn't hiring anyone in as a manager any more only ass. manager. (a few weeks later he hired a "man" in as a manager). I got the job and after 2 weeks of training was put in charge as an "acting" manager of a store. with no CSR or any help, I ran the store alone for almost a year.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was informal and all they asked was if I could work the hours they needed.   Answer Question
    they don't negotiate, just pay as little as they can get away with.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Check Into Cash.

The hiring process was easy and simple. District Manager just talked about the company and what it does. Then asks you a few questions such as " do you feel comfortable going outside and market"

Interview Questions
    • how do you handle a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Senior Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Check Into Cash in June 2013.

I responded to an advert on Craigslist. Within an hour I was contacted by District Manager I was interviewd on the phone and then with a District Training Manager in person I was offered the position within the next several hours.

Back and forth via telephone all day during my working hours. This was exteremly bothersome as I was working as a District Manager and very busy at the time but still interested.

District Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Check Into Cash.

Phone call with a current DM. Face to face with a current DM. Face to face interview with VP. And, a follow up face to face with the VP.

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to impress me if we hire you?   View Answer

Director, Corporate Sponsorships and Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Check Into Cash in April 2013.

Executive recruiter brought me on board. This was a terrific and very professional experience. In addition to providing typical travel to and from the in person interview, the recruiter also traveled to meet with me in person prior to the interview. I very much valued his insight into the organization.

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Check Into Cash in September 2011.

I had an in person interview with the store manager who was very nice, then I had to drive 45 minutes to meet the district manager who was also very nice but only had a 5 minute interview and then I started the following week.

No negotiation at all

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Heights, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Heights, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Check Into Cash in June 2011.

Initial phone interview, followed by a one on one interview, heard back, engaged in a series of tests, and finished with a drug test,

Interview Questions
    • How do you like to prepare a grilled cheese sandwhich? (part of personality test)   View Answer
    They pay, hours etc were agreed to beforehand.