Check Point Software

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Check Point Software in January 2011.

Interview Details – phone screen
1:1 preliminary screen w/ lead
1:3 presentation w/ management
1:1 w/ manager

job description is qualifying leads for the sales exec, but expect to do a full blown enterprise sales pitch as if you are the sales exec (they won't tell you that)

once all is good, your profile is shipped off to Israel for final approval

Interview Question – What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Lack of communication & expectations

Pay is based on what your previous employer paid you..

Redwood City, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Check Point Software in December 2010.

Interview Details – Went in for interview and everything went well. It went longer than I expected. I had 3 interviews the first day and then I had to pitch one of their products during my second interview.

Interview Question – You see a lake in front of you, describe it for me.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They offered me the position, but the pay was very low, lower than industry standards.

Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Check Point Software in July 2012.

Interview Details – 1) phone interview, about our project and our salary expections, and then a meeting was given to do a group day interview...
2) GROUP DAY interview, we played games , answer sales questions , and presented a 3 min presentation and a final interview based on i guess the prefered candidates. For instance they pretended that they didn't have enough time to interview everyone and took only 10 and 5 went back home. I went through the interview process and they asked me questions on why i should stay, what did i think of technology going and my goals.
3) someone from israel was supposed to call us to tell us if we were taken or not.

Interview Question – all their questions are simple and they actually try to get simple minded people in their company, not too smart or too good. Just average.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Check Point Software

Worked for Check Point Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Check Point Software Inside Sales interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Check Point Software employees and interview candidates.