Check Point Software

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Check Point Software.

Interview Details – phone call interview technical and onsite interview professional

Redwood City, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Check Point Software in January 2008.

Interview Details – interview with 4-5 bright people that were really good on the technical side. Some with no technical question.
My favorite question of all time is: I have a 10 digit number and you guess what is it.
I only say how many digit you got right and how many position of digits are right.

go.

Interview Question – describe a dhcp protocol. form the time of start up   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – good

Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Check Point Software in December 2010.

Interview Details – Started out getting a cold call from the recruiter, scheduled a next day phone interview. Phone interview went well, flew out for a day of on-site interviews shortly after. On-site interviews were a mix of applied problems, one on one design talks, and fairly technical field-specific questions.

The interviews were interesting and fun, the people were friendly and smart, and the whole process was much more enjoyable than any other interview processes I've had.

Interview Question – What is a D class network?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Check Point Software in August 2009.

Interview Details – 5 interviews - 3 technical and 2 personal

Interview Question – build a protocol analysis software   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Check Point Software in March 2012.

Interview Details – Invited to come in and do a test on the computer. Involved 3 parts. One was development in language of your choice, one was Linux related, one GUI related.

Invited for follow up interview with technical questions.

Interview Question – Describe what you did in your past jobs   Answer Question

Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Check Point Software in April 2010.

Interview Details – First, I have been invited to take a technical test ~ 6 hours. It was long but not so difficult. Than on-house interview 2:1, which includes some background test + logical questions.

Interview Question – how would your manage new/free operation in an officiant way(O(1)).   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Check Point Software

Worked for Check Point Software? Contribute to the Community!