Check Point Software Technologies Inside Sales Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies in January 2011.

phone screen
1:1 preliminary screen w/ lead
1:3 presentation w/ management
1:1 w/ manager

job description is qualifying leads for the sales exec, but expect to do a full blown enterprise sales pitch as if you are the sales exec (they won't tell you that)

once all is good, your profile is shipped off to Israel for final approval

Lack of communication & expectations

Pay is based on what your previous employer paid you..

Other Interview Reviews for Check Point Software Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies in December 2010.

Went in for interview and everything went well. It went longer than I expected. I had 3 interviews the first day and then I had to pitch one of their products during my second interview.

Interview Questions
    • You see a lake in front of you, describe it for me.   View Answer

They offered me the position, but the pay was very low, lower than industry standards.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Check Point Software Technologies in July 2012.

1) phone interview, about our project and our salary expections, and then a meeting was given to do a group day interview...
    2) GROUP DAY interview, we played games , answer sales questions , and presented a 3 min presentation and a final interview based on i guess the prefered candidates. For instance they pretended that they didn't have enough time to interview everyone and took only 10 and 5 went back home. I went through the interview process and they asked me questions on why i should stay, what did i think of technology going and my goals.
    3) someone from israel was supposed to call us to tell us if we were taken or not.

Interview Questions
    • all their questions are simple and they actually try to get simple minded people in their company, not too smart or too good. Just average.   Answer Question

Worked for Check Point Software Technologies? Contribute to the Community!