Check Point Software Technologies Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2015
Updated Jan 7, 2015

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Check Point Software Technologies.

Applied online, HR called asked typical questions about resume and projects. 2-3 weeks later Hiring manager calls asks a few technical questions. on site interview scheduled for programming test.

Interview Questions
  • what is the process that happens in the background when trying to communicate with google   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Check Point Software Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

phone call interview technical and onsite interview professional

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Check Point Software Technologies in December 2010.

Started out getting a cold call from the recruiter, scheduled a next day phone interview. Phone interview went well, flew out for a day of on-site interviews shortly after. On-site interviews were a mix of applied problems, one on one design talks, and fairly technical field-specific questions.

The interviews were interesting and fun, the people were friendly and smart, and the whole process was much more enjoyable than any other interview processes I've had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Check Point Software Technologies in January 2008.

interview with 4-5 bright people that were really good on the technical side. Some with no technical question.
    My favorite question of all time is: I have a 10 digit number and you guess what is it.
    I only say how many digit you got right and how many position of digits are right.

go.

good

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Check Point Software Technologies in March 2012.

Invited to come in and do a test on the computer. Involved 3 parts. One was development in language of your choice, one was Linux related, one GUI related.

Invited for follow up interview with technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Check Point Software Technologies in April 2010.

First, I have been invited to take a technical test ~ 6 hours. It was long but not so difficult. Than on-house interview 2:1, which includes some background test + logical questions.

Interview Questions
    • how would your manage new/free operation in an officiant way(O(1)).   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Check Point Software Technologies in August 2009.

5 interviews - 3 technical and 2 personal