Check 'n Go

21 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

District Director of Operations Interview

District Director of Operations

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview Details – The interview process is extremely detailed but not personal. Everything is don via webcam. Call me old fashioned but I believe a Regional Manager needs to meet their direct reports face to face before making an offer to them.

Interview Question – None. Interviews were all canned, Behavioral based questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. You take what they give or you move on.

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview Details – Two interviews, first with a store manager second with the district manager

Interview Question – None, very basic interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not attempt to negotiate original offer.

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Check 'n Go

Interview Details – Behavior Based Interview - Tell me about a time when....

Interview Question – None, they interview process is a complete joke.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Check 'n Go in December 2010.

Interview Details – Filled out application online and was called in for an interview with the area DDO

Interview Question – Why should you get this position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotitation

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Check 'n Go in December 2012.

Interview Details – DDO than if like forward you to the ROM

Interview Question – simple interview process just as a reg interview nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Check 'n Go in July 2012.

Interview Details – Simple phone call and brief meeting.

Interview Question – How to handle difficult customers.   Answer Question

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Check 'n Go in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied over the internet, and within one week, took the online test. It took about a month for me to get an interview. I went in, and the District Manager put me at ease. He outlined the job duties and requirements, and asked only a few questions of me. Most questions were answered by my resume. I got a call the next day to interview with his boss, and they offered me the position after half an hour.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness in a retail setting?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, but I am very happy with their offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Riverside, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Check 'n Go in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online about 6 months ago. However, they were constantly changing district managers and they somehow lost track of their applicants. I emailed the district manager and she sent me an assessment, after passing that, she forwarded my application to a local DO. The interview went really good. She offered me the job on the spot. However, I declined the offer after finding out that I had to do "road side" marketing. Which means, when theres nothing to do, you have to hold a sign at the corner of the street to market check n go.

There was no way a college graduate like me would do that lol.

Interview Question – none. It was easy. just be prepared. Know who you are.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Road side marketing

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview Details – The DM was very " convincing " about understanding my concerns and beliefs but it was a massive lie just to get me in the door!

Interview Question – will you be able to work as an Assistant Manager if need be?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I would be able to work part time and get more hours if I wanted.

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview Details – The interview process was simple and informal. The questions basically consisted of past experience and what I liked and disliked about my past employers.

Interview Question – What did you like abpout your past employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Np negotiation

Worked for Check 'n Go? Contribute to the Community!