Check 'n Go Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2015
Updated Jan 12, 2015

1.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Check 'n Go in March 2012.

Interview

applied online got a call within 2 days. did my online survey then the next day set up an interview. manager asked questions. i answered them. just have to remember to stay calm and friendly =]

Interview Questions

• what do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Check 'n Go (Arlington, TX).

Interview

The hiring and interview process is pretty easy. You go in with a resume. You email your resume first to a manager or Director. In come in for an interview and it is an honest interview. They tell you what they need, details on expectations.

Interview Questions

• How would you bring additional business into the local store.s   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, but definitely try.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Check 'n Go (Euclid, OH) in November 2009.

Interview

I went to fill out the application took the test for assessment and math had my interview 3 days later at another store I did not apply for manager was very nice and helpful after 3wks of training I was good to go

Interview Questions

• To call out the numbers of everything that was done for the day or even week   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiating was on the pay all the work and they want to pay you $9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Check 'n Go (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The DM was very " convincing " about understanding my concerns and beliefs but it was a massive lie just to get me in the door!

Interview Questions

• will you be able to work as an Assistant Manager if need be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would be able to work part time and get more hours if I wanted.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Check 'n Go in December 2012.

Interview

DDO than if like forward you to the ROM

Interview Questions

• simple interview process just as a reg interview nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Check 'n Go (Riverside, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online about 6 months ago. However, they were constantly changing district managers and they somehow lost track of their applicants. I emailed the district manager and she sent me an assessment, after passing that, she forwarded my application to a local DO. The interview went really good. She offered me the job on the spot. However, I declined the offer after finding out that I had to do "road side" marketing. Which means, when theres nothing to do, you have to hold a sign at the corner of the street to market check n go.

There was no way a college graduate like me would do that lol.

Interview Questions

• none. It was easy. just be prepared. Know who you are.   Answer Question

Road side marketing

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Check 'n Go in July 2014.

Interview

The interview went really well. Even though I had to drive 1.5 hours to get to the interview, I remained positive that it might work out. On my way there, the manager called and delayed my interview but I was already 45 min. into my drive there. So I was stuck in another city for 6 hours because I didn't want to drive back home. Anyway, I DID NOT get the job. I am disappointed, a lot of energy feels wasted and I felt led-on by the manager interviewing me. PLUS, this store has a robbery problem from what I have read and heard, and ZERO SECURITY. So, my advice is unless you REALLY want to work for Check n' Go, do not waste your valuable time. It also took 8 days to find out whether or not they chose me after the interview. I received an completely impersonal e-mail saying they did not choose me after interviewing.

District Director of Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Check 'n Go.

Interview

The interview process is extremely detailed but not personal. Everything is don via webcam. Call me old fashioned but I believe a Regional Manager needs to meet their direct reports face to face before making an offer to them.

Interview Questions

• None. Interviews were all canned, Behavioral based questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. You take what they give or you move on.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Check 'n Go (Fresno, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online for a part-time CSR position and received an email a few days later about taking an online assessment. About a week or so later, I received another email about scheduling an interview.

A week after that, I went in to the interview and met with the Hiring manager. She was incredibly sweet and friendly. Everything went well but the only downfall was the hours they were looking to fill. You pretty much have to have an open agenda and fill in whenever they needed you, roughly about 15-20 hours a week, some opening shifts and some closing. Not flexible with your schedule AT ALL and not even willing to consider it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a stressed guest.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What are some of your greatest achievements?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you couldn't complete all of your tasks and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you've had to work against your company policy.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Check 'n Go (Allen Park, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

I was called by a BM to come in for a interview. Went to interview and was asked for a resume which I already had provided on their website for the 10 plus positions I had applied for. He seemed not to be enlightened about it... He had no information pulled up for me no copy of the application.. nothing! He had a blank note pad and asked me questions off the top of his head.. He had told me some of the job descriptions. And a couple stood out to me as safty hazards... Such as running the office alone, because some days I would have to let the manger have a day off.. Meaning getting paid for non-management pay to do management duties. Another that stood out was the had no.one to put up their money for them and you had to use your own vehicle to drop money off at the bank.. Red Flag for me!! BM .said I should hear something from him within next couple days... Welp days have turned in to months and no offer but I had already anticipated on rejecting the job offer due to the dangers of the job it self. But the professional thing to do as far as for him was to have at least contacted me to let me know they decided to move with other candidates instead of welp she'll get the message since I didn't call.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straight forward with all of the questions that were asked.   Answer Question