Check 'n Go

Updated Nov 24, 2014
Updated Nov 24, 2014

1.8

Manager Interview

Behavior Based Interview - Tell me about a time when....

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Check 'n Go.

Two interviews, first with a store manager second with the district manager

Interview Questions
    Did not attempt to negotiate original offer.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Check 'n Go.

2 interviews: first with the store manager, second with the DDO. First interview went well, store manager was very easy to get along with. Second interview, I was asked things that interviewers are not legally allowed to ask. She asked if I was a mom and went on talking about her children and family life.

Interview Questions

It was extremely low considering that I have over 10 years experience for the position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Check 'n Go in April 2014.

The store I interviewed at had glass to protect CSR's from danger, but was the only store having such. My 1st interview was very poor and the Manager was fired before I actually started. Information that I was told during the interview was not what the final outcome is. Management is made up of managers that have worked together in another company before coming to CNG. This limits what others can do because of favoritism. They fail to tell you that you will be working long hours solo, sometimes without breaks or lunch.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult or unexpected.   View Answer
    There was no negotiations, simply a proposal sent via email. When I discussed my proposal with the interview manager, she never replied and was fired before I started employment. I suggest getting all details in writing before accepting employment.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Check 'n Go.

Management at the district level works quickly to get back to you about your application, talks quickly about opportunities, and after the interview - works quickly to process paperwork to get the ball rolling.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable with giving appraisals and performance reviews?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Check 'n Go.

I applied in person by walking into the store with my resume. I spoke with the store manager and took the assesment test the very same day. About 2 weeks later, the manager called me at home to ask me if I had heard anything back yet. I had not. About a week after that, I was called in for an interview with the District Director. After the interview, I was called about a week later with a start date. They don't do paper applications anymore, now its all done through Taleo, and the process depends on the district directors attentiveTeness.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to persuade someone to do something. What techniques did you use?   View Answer
    There was no negotiating involved

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Check 'n Go in December 2010.

Filled out application online and was called in for an interview with the area DDO

No negotitation

Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Check 'n Go in January 2010.

The hiring process was great. I interviewed with the staore Manager then with the District Manager, the overall experience was great. I also took a math test, but the test seemed simple and I was offered the job within a week or so.

Interview Questions
    • i would get difficult customers at times and i had no protection from the customer. An example, if we were to get robbed, we had not protection. The store did not have good security measures in place.   Answer Question
    Started at 30K

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Check 'n Go.

The interview process was simple and informal. The questions basically consisted of past experience and what I liked and disliked about my past employers.

Np negotiation

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Check 'n Go in July 2013.

I applied over the internet, and within one week, took the online test. It took about a month for me to get an interview. I went in, and the District Manager put me at ease. He outlined the job duties and requirements, and asked only a few questions of me. Most questions were answered by my resume. I got a call the next day to interview with his boss, and they offered me the position after half an hour.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, but I am very happy with their offer.