Checkers Drive-In Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Checkers Drive-In

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Bronx, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Im a good kid looking to experience new stuff ready to work part time are full time i never work in Fast Food before willing to enyoj this would be my first job

Interview Questions

• Do You Have Experience on working for fast food?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Checkers Drive-In

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Checkers Drive-In.

Interview

Quick and simple, I was hired within 5 minutes! The RGM was very understanding and made me feel very comfortable! The basic questions were why Do you want to work for Checkers? And basically my availability.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Lawrenceville, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I got a call, and scheduled an interview for the next day. I went in and waited a long time for him to give me a 5 minute interview. Very unprofessional.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Checkers Drive-In in May 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application and called them after about a week, asked to come in for an interview immediately. When I got there it was a group of us she told that we were hired, and gave us our orientation date. In orientation about a week later, we did paperwork and training.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

I put an application in , called the manager a week later got an interview over phone then a personal one the next day and on the spot I got the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Checkers Drive-In (College Park, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Just called after doing app and the DM asked me to come in to fill out my paper work and asked me availability and when to come in for the first day

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Checkers Drive-In (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2008.

Interview

Was a great company!