Checkmate

Very Easy Interview

Collections Interview

Collections
Phoenix, AZ

The process took 6 days - interviewed at Checkmate in August 2010.

Interview Details – Manager called me and talked to me for several minutes asking what kind of corporate culture I saw myself as being most successful in and about my prior experience. Asked me to come in the following day and did a 2:1 interview. Asked what I did at my previous job, what my prior supervisor would say my best quality is and how much calling experience I had. Went over benefits and salary and whatnot. Very loose work culture, 1-3 casual days a week, manager is not a micro-manager, and all the people in the office were easy to get along with.

Interview Question – What would your last supervisor say your best quality is?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't really negotiate, it was my first full time job and was pretty much happy to get an offer. Not sure if there was any wriggle room anyway, pretty standard offers.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Checkmate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Checkmate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Checkmate employees and interview candidates.