Checkpoint Systems

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Checkpoint Systems.

Interview Details – At the time I worked for them, it was a standard interviewing process. Was referred via a friend, had a phone interview. Met with 2 layers of management, a background check and was offered the position.

Very Easy Interview

Field Service Technician Interview

Field Service Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Checkpoint Systems.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty terrible. I met the Area Manager in a dirty diner in the backwoods of South Carolina for an interview over coffee. I thought it was terribly unprofessional. Aside from that, it was a pretty standard interview. Nothing unusual or exciting to report. I do remember that he didn't pick up the tab for the coffee.

Interview Question – All of the questions were standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Sourcing Manager Interview

Sourcing Manager
Thorofare, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Checkpoint Systems in December 2009.

Interview Details – The retained recruiter talked to me for about half an hour and recommended me to meet the leadership at the HQ in NJ. I flew into PHL and got to my interview site approx 40 minutes early, I was asked to fill out its application, background release and other forms (a good sign you'd think) but eventually started my meeting a half hour late. I then met the VP of HR who explained to me the values that CHK represents and where it is going. This was all very good to hear and it was a commendable job. Many behavioral questions were asked which were pretty routine...this meeting was about an hour. Happy exchanges (really good chemistry) upon the hand-off to the VP of Procurement whom I might report to......Questions were straight forward but this person seemed hard to read and not as personable as one would wish for...anyway upon my turn to ask questions I asked about how the Sourcing team might evolve and in the future how might the person holding this position grow within the company ------ sensible question? Well the answer was that this person could report directly to the CEO and that he (the VP of Procurement) would just go away and do something else. all righty then ----- no further questions ---- Interview over. I got feedback from the recruiter that the chemistry was just not right...pretty accurate.

Sales Interview

Sales
Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Checkpoint Systems in March 2008.

Interview Details – The gentleman who interviewed me was very polite. But somebody was making faces at him outside the window, cracking him up. I have no idea what that was about. He apologized for it though. Wanted to know how I spend my time on weekends, do I go to clubs?

Interview Questions

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Paris (France)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Checkpoint Systems in January 2009.

Interview Details – Fist of all, you send your resume by answering to standard ad.
After preselection amongst a number of candidates, I have applied and went to an interview to HR, future manager and Country Manager.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – OK. Some flexibility but not anymore today because of cost saving.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Checkpoint Systems.

Interview Details – 1. Very short phone interview.
2. Full day programming "live" test (you need to fix and add functionality to a virtual firewall).
3. Interview with the team leader.
4. Interview with the group manager.
5. Interview with HR representative.

Negotiation Details – I declined the first salary on the spot stating that it isn't an improvement of my current salary.
They got back to me a few days later with higher offer that I accepted.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Checkpoint Systems in August 2010.

Interview Details – Basic behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Checkpoint Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Checkpoint Systems interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Checkpoint Systems employees and interview candidates.