Cheddars

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Katy, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cheddars in September 2013.

Interview Details – The first manager I interviewed with made it seem like a sure thing and that the second interview was just a formality. I was initially interviewing for server for lunches. For my second interview I got the hostess manager who told me that all lunch server positions were actually taken and I offered to host instead so I could be promoted when one opened up. She admitted to me later that she had been having a bad day but it went from a sure thing we'll have you in training by monday to a "we'll call you". Called the first manager which me hired.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Valdosta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Cheddars in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview took 10 minutes at the most. There was a now hiring sign outside, however, it was not yet open. I went to the trailer in the back, he asked me a couple of questions and hired me on the spot. Overall it was pretty easy, but it is recommended that you are dressed to impressed.

Interview Question – When was a time that you encountered a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Greenville, SC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Cheddars in September 2011.

Interview Details – There was a 'now hiring' sign outside of the new Cheddar's and it wasn't open yet. I went to fill out an application and didn't know that they were doing on the site interviews. My interview went perfect but because I'm still in high school and don't have open availibility they couldn't hire me yet. I was told I'd be very useful after the grand opening and things settle in.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cheddars

Worked for Cheddars? Contribute to the Community!