Cheeky Monkey Toys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Menlo Park, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cheeky Monkey Toys in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was in a back room, from what I remember. It seemed a bit weird not to be interviewed by one person in an office. There were 3 employees and they took turns asking me questions. Sadly for me, there were probably a total of 5 or 6 questions, more basic than most. There weren't as many situation questions (what would you do if someone claimed you gave them the wrong item, etc) and more general ones.

I felt the questions they asked did not give me a chance to explain who I am very well.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cheeky Monkey Toys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cheeky Monkey Toys interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cheeky Monkey Toys employees and interview candidates.