Cheers Interactive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

3.2

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cheers Interactive (Mahape (India)).

Interview

The interview process was smooth and quick with well defined interviewee. Overall process of interview was well defined, with a prompt feedback too being provided (this was valuable to me being a fresher during the time of interview)

Patent Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cheers Interactive.

Interview

first round was general with HR for interview Second round was technical lasted for 45 mints many question and explanation with justified reasons profile background, education , projects handled, experiences, etc. I am awaiting the third round

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cheers Interactive (Mahape (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I went through with telephonic round and then directly manger round and i got selected. But sometimes some of them have to go through 3 to 4 rounds. Every round is very easy to crack, its just you need to be smart enough to crack those round. All over even manager just checks that how smart, intelligent and quick you are in dealing with problems or giving answers.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions which every HR normally ask. like Tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why did you left your previous organization?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me less than what i used to get in previous company but then i stood on my expectations and finally i got that. So i would advice everyone to be on there expectations and they will get it.

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cheers Interactive.

Interview

HR was first round, Then Technical round asking about project and latest technologies, VP asked general questions in final round. Next day they sent me the offer letter. Hr round was good for nothing. Questions on VLSI, communication, Frequecy, bandwidth, etc were asked in second round. In final round VP didnt ask any technical questions, he was just checking the communication skills

Negotiation

No negotiation . AND please ask them to provide accommodation for one week atleast. Dont say that you have friends in mumbai.

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cheers Interactive.

Interview

I got interview through internal reference. The interview process compromised of three telephonic interview rounds. The first interview round was technical, second was technical with general discussion and final round was general discussion only.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cheers Interactive (Mahape (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Don't ever try here.. The Hr team doesn't smile. They ask u to go through the number of tests n ops person says tht u wil be on contract for 6 mths n then they wil decide. Being an experienced person why would I go for contractual work. Secondly no benefits or incentives, no mediclaim. Mediclaim only after 6 mths.No transportation.. Only if post 10pm.females have home drop. 6 days working. Target driven.

Interview Questions

• A mock call which was purposely done.   1 Answer

Who would want to work in a company which seems rosy from outside n no benefits

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cheers Interactive in November 2014.

Interview

Initial discussion was Telephonic, was called for personal round. It was very surprising as to what i had read in Glassdoor review and what i personally experienced. Very well mannered and qualified Recruitment folks from HR.

I was retained by the current organisation

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cheers Interactive (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

2 rounds,HR,managerial first there was hr round in which they ask about your educational background,your expexted ctc.@nd in managerial they ask about why this company,my role. it took only 1 day,rounds difficulty levels were average.Mostly one gets selected.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Operations Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thāne (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cheers Interactive (Thāne (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Telephonic Interview, 1-1 Interview

Interview Questions

Didn't get expected hike in Salary

SME Electronics and Telecommunication Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cheers Interactive (Mumbai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR via monster.com , I went there and was impressed with the office and its location. To start with I registered myself at their office where the ingeneral details were to be submitted and then after that a casual 5 min. HR round where i was asked to describe myself and my background.Next up , I was handled a couple of test sheets one was technical test and other was analytical test , I passed them.But if you dont pass the tests, straight away you are out.Last but not least was the technical interview conducted by a different official. It was my first ever job interview where i was comfortable in every round to give my best. I thank the HR team of Cheers Int. Ltd.