Cheesecake Factory Baker Interview Questions

2.4

Baker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

Large group of people, asked questions on what they like to do, what they like, what skills they have... I applied for hosted & they hired me as a baker.

Interview Questions

• Having to memorize the dessert menu & the ingredients of each dessert.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cheesecake Factory

Baker Interview

Interview

Three interview process. Phone, Assistant Manger, then General Manager. They did call references. Easy interviews though, completed over two days.

Negotiation

Was told I could move to higher paying positions quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory (San Juan, PR) in August 2013.

Interview

After a bit over a month of applying online, got a call for an interview for a new location opening. Because of my studies in pastry, even though I had years of experience as a server, I was offered a job as a Baker or Dessert Finisher (how the call it in their website). The interview was very short, not too many questions, nothing too difficult. They seem to put a lot of value in the form and test you have to take online when applying for a job.

Interview Questions

• In what way would my work ethic be of value for the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate for more than what they initially offered because it was more than I even expected to get paid in the first place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Newton, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied for the job at the Prudential Center location but was asked for an interview at the Chestnut Hill one instead. I was there about 20 minutes early and interviewed with a manager who was very nice and pleasent. I then met the GM who at first seemed nice but was really cocky about his restaurant which was the worst looking cheesecake factory I've ever seen. They asked me basic questions like why I wated to work there and what my strengths were but other than that it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• They asked about a difficult situation with a coworker, which I then later found out they tell all of the other workers about and it kind of starts you off on a bad foot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they told me what I'd make and had me come in for training a couple weeks later

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Columbus, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

took a good amount of time. was called quickly but then had to constantly call trying to schedual the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2011.

Interview

you apply online like most jobs now a days then you get a call from the manager of the bakery[if your applying for a bakery position]and you come in let the host know your here and the manager comes out and takes you to a random table in the restaurant and goes over some random on a scale of 1-5 questions and some verbal questions then if you get lucky they ask you to come back to sit with the GM and they ask you a couple questions and if they like you they invite you back for orientation.

Interview Questions

• nothing the questions arent really hard unless youre a hermit crab   Answer Question