Cheesecake Factory Bakery Interview Questions

Bakery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory in May 2012.

1) Application online
2) in person greeting to introduce and notify of my application
3) submit resume
4) Return inperson (you can wait, its your gamble)
5) schedule 1st interview with a Regular Manager
6) Schedule 2nd interview with the General Manager
7) If hired, orientation
8) Training 2weeks
9) Written exam to pass for position after 2 weeks of training (typically 4~6shifts)
10) Regular employee

Interview Questions
  • WHY DID CHEESECAKE looked appealing to you in your search for jobs.,   View Answer
NO NEGOTIATION IN PART TIME YOU GET WHAT YOU GET

Other Interview Reviews for Cheesecake Factory

Bakery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory in October 2011.

3 interviews, all in the same day thankfully, with the gm, bakery manager and the front manager. took a little over an 1, started training the following week, which was another week long where we get awesome huge plates of free food, to get familiar with the food and the taste, then at the end of the training we take a test consisting of 100 questions about the food and how to execute yourself deepening on your position, this was the server training.

Interview Questions
    • where do you see yourself in five years ( a question i had never actually been asked and so i was caught off guard).   Answer Question
    I had put down 9 dollars an hr, the gm asked if that was the amount i wanted i said yes. Regret it now because it seems i could have negotiated it higher. Someone else in the same position got 10.25 -_-