Cheesecake Factory

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Busser

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call back a week later. 1-on-1 interview. Interviewer began with generic experience questions and why I wanted the job. Proceeded the interview with a paper that I had a list of questions that ranged anywhere from leadership questions to scenario questions. I was asked 5 of the questions. If the question is too difficult you can always ask for another one.

Interview Question – Be prepared to answer scenario questions and give examples of excellent customer service that you've experienced in the past.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in April 2012.

Interview Details – They gave me a phone call and asked me some questions on the phone. My in person interview was very easy. I just sat down and answered a few questions for the manager and then he offered me a job.

Interview Question – How do you handle an angry customer?   Answer Question

Denver, CO

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied on a Friday and didn't hear anything back the following week. I called and was told to come in on the following Monday for an interview. The manager didn't know that I was supposed to be coming in, but set aside everything and gave me a full (friendly) interview with basic questions that apply to the hospitality industry. That went well and he said I would be getting a phone call the following week to schedule a second interview. The following week passed and I heard nothing so I called a few times and was told the managers were either in a meeting, etc., and that they would be in contact. Still nothing, and another week passed so I walked in and spoke with one of the head managers. He looked at my previous interview info and said it looked great and he was puzzled as to why he wasn't informed of this, and I was told to again call the following Monday. I called and was set up on a final interview with another head manager which literally only lasted for about a minute. The only question he had for me was why I would be a good candidate to work here. I responded and he said he would like to offer me a position (busser) and to come in two days later for orientation! My advice would for anyone else is to just be persistent, but then again that's true for anything worth wanting out of life. :)

Interview Question – Do you believe you learn something new everyday? What did you learn yesterday?   View Answer

Worked for Cheesecake Factory? Contribute to the Community!