Cheesecake Factory

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in May 2014.

Interview Details – They asked me to come in within a day of filling out the application form, I waited 20 minutes to be interviewed, they all were staring at me. I was the only one dressed up and everyone else wore jeans and tank tops. upon being interviewed, they asked me qustions that I filled out on the application survey. I have no job experience and just got my GED and I believe that's what didn't get me the job, hardly any sales experience. the interview only lasted 5 minutes and barely asked any questions. I felt also overwhelmed by such a big company. "If you don't hear from us within 24 hours, we chose to go with other candidates" yeah because of the barely any sales experience. but always will support this company. overall I blew it because of my nerves and pressure. there will be other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between emotions and passion?   View Answer
  • What does it take to be a leader?   View Answer
  • Do you have any questions about the cheesecake factory?   View Answer

Coconut Grove, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in March 2014.

Interview Details – -online application -the next day I took a copy of my resume into the restaurant and asked for a manager -he printed off my online app and interviewed me right then -my second interview is tomorrow -I'm very excited & sure of a positive outcome

Interview Question – Why I had a lot of jobs (4 listed on my resume)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I applied for a serving position but was instead offered a potential cashier position to start off at which is fine, it gives me time to learn the menu!

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in September 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted an application, several days later I was called for an interview. I am waiting to hear back.

Interview Question – Standered interview questions   Answer Question

Mesa, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in November 2010.

Interview Details – Walked in to submit a resume. The manager I spoke with called a week later to set up an interview. I came in, and met with the other 2 managers. They talked to each other while I was still there, and offered me a position in the bakery. I took the job, and training started the next week.

Interview Question – All the questions were basic interview questions. Easy to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered employment, I took it

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cheesecake Factory

Worked for Cheesecake Factory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cheesecake Factory Cashier interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cheesecake Factory employees and interview candidates.