Cheesecake Factory Host Interview Questions

Host Interview

Interview

I applied online after I saw an ad. After I completed the application I waited a week until I got a call back. I came in for an interview and spoke with two managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed. I found this difficult because I had to express a flaw which I did not want to expand on or go into detail in fear I would ruin my chance of getting the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cheesecake Factory

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Applied online, received a call a day later from the section manager. She asked me a few really basic questions about prior experience, then asked me to come in and meet her. I met with her a few days later, it went really well and she arranged a meeting with the general manager for me in a couple days. The general manager seemed like a busy guy, but not in a bad way. The second interview only lasted about ten minutes, with no real challenging questions. Standard restaurant questions. He said if I didn't hear from him that afternoon to assume I hadn't got the position. I didn't hear from him.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected, mostly why do you want to work here, what do you think makes a good host, do you have those qualities, etc.

Also asked which cheesecake factory restaurants I had been to and what I knew about the company.

Answer Question