Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.4

Host/Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

they asked for education, experience and why i wanted to work there and if i had any interest in the restaurant industry and how long i expected to be there

Interview Questions

• how did i diffuse difficult situations   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

The process started with taking a personality test online and followed up with a phone interview, then an interview with the manager for the host (front desk) division, ending with an interview with the general manager.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

Great interviews!! Not near as tough as some! Just be upbeat and happy!! All the managers were really laid back and I enjoyed each interview (3) total. The first interview, he called and it was about 4 minutes. Second interview was in person with another manager. Lasted about 10 minutes. Last interview was around 7 minutes and was with the GM.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever served before? Do you like working in a fast pace enviroment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Davie, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I was asked to come in at 6:30 and wasnt seen until 7:30. The interview lasted 5 minutes and they told me they wanted to schedule another interview. but the hiring manager didnt apparently know the other managers schedule and told me he would call. Its been 3 days no call. I have 10 years waiter experience. All the servers there were women and the back waiters (bussers) were all men. Sexual discrimination was obvious here.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was asked to fill out a pre-interview questionnaire that is essentially a HR screen, then phone call with hiring manager. Call was mostly about previous experience in finance and analytics and how they relate to the position at hand.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Mission Viejo, CA).

Interview

Applied during a time they were holding mass interviews. Rocked the interview and was hired later that week. Series of questions on morality, basic personality quiz. Come well dressed, even though you end up wearing an atrocious uniform.

Interview Questions

• Tons of questions, lots of morality issues and multi-tasking questions.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

Applied online through indeed.Called for in person interview. Went through a few questions with various managers. Went home and received a call a few hours later. It was easy just be confident and be friendly and outgoing! They just discuss experience and see if you fit the culture!

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was actually really fast - I was called about 2 days after applying. It began with a phone interview where they asked me a few preliminary questions (last about 5-6 minutes maybe) and afterwards I was granted an in-person interview. That lasted a while, maybe an hour. I was then told I would get a second interview with the general manager of the restaurant. I think my first interview was with a regular manager. The second interview was faster, I think he is just a busy guy, so it was maybe 30 minutes. We went over my availability, past experiences, how I would handle being in a busy and hectic environment. He told me then that I was hired and would hear from them about orientation!

Interview Questions

• What is an instance in your past work that was difficult or there was a disagreement. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview

You sit there waiting for someone for 30 min to an hour. I could clearly tell the manager had either forgotten I was even there, or whoever was supposed to let him know did. And you either have a total of 2 to 3 interviews depending on who you interview with first. If you have significant restaurant experience you should get the job.

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Very easy one on one interview. Was referred by and friend that was currently working there so the interviewer kept the conversation informal and very easy. Went through some personality testing to make sure you are not crazy and that you would be a good fit for the company's culture.