Cheesecake Factory

Updated Oct 1, 2014

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Kitchen Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory in September 2014.

Scheduled a phone interview through a recruiter. The cheesecake representative did not call at the scheduled time. Reset time with recruiter for another day, and cheesecake rep cancelled it half an hour before scheduled time and rescheduled for later that evening, then did not call that evening. Reset interview again with recruiter, and finally got interview the following week. Agent was rather rude, non-apologetic, and personality free.

Other Interview Reviews for Cheesecake Factory

Kitchen Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Make sure you research about the company. Doing your homework pays off. Be honest they know a lot about you from the online assessment you take before the interview. You must have a passion for great food and be willing to develop your people to level of expertise. It took about 2 hour for the interview. A small tour of the restaurant and a lunch food tasting of many dishes.

Interview Questions
    • They ask me why I chose this company and what I knew about their culture.   Answer Question

Kitchen Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory in January 2012.

Too much confusion on who I was to speak with next, who was calling who when, etc. Took over 2 months for the whole process

They dont do counteroffers or negotiate. They have strict guidelines of salary ranges. You take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory in March 2010.

I had a 2 1/2 hour long interview online. It was grueling, but it wanted more personality than anything else. I suppose they want a certain type in there. I hope this is a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to try to dicipline an employee, would you wait until after the shift was over, or do it right then and there   View Answer
    Yes, and I won out. Just stick to your guns.