Cheesecake Factory

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory in February 2011.

The interview process was very quick. It was during a mass hire. I filled my application and didn't know there was a current interview process so I figured I might as well wait. i waited about an hour and I was called to speak with the Executive Kitchen Manager, at the time I didn't know what his position was, and he asked me some questions like what I expected at the cheesecake factory and whether I wanted to do pizzas (previous experience) . Eventually I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
How do you feel about making Salads?

Other Interview Reviews for Cheesecake Factory

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory in July 2009.

The person doing the interviews was only looking for employees for the front of the house, I know this because I spent an hour watching her and everyone that came in for a server position got interviewed on the spot, whereas all the back of house employees had their applications thrown in a pile and were told "we'll call you in 24 hours, if you don't hear from us, that means your application was passed up. I could tell that she didn't know what she was doing when she told me "you don't have enough experience as a line cook, when I have seven years as a line cook, and two as a kitchen manager.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked as a line cook before?   View Answer