Cheesecake Factory Regional Facilities Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Regional Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cheesecake Factory (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who pre-screened me for salary requirements and experience. Then set up a 1 on 1 interview here locally. Was contacted by the recruiter again to confirm all details and stated he was moving toward a job offer. I received an email the following day stating someone internal had been hired to the position and thanked me for my professionalism throughout the process.

Everyone was very professional and this opportunity was very exciting. I hope to be in the running again should this position re-open.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions specific to the position, no difficult or situational interviewing. Basically just confirming experience.   1 Answer