Cheesecake Factory

Relevance Date Difficulty

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in January 2013.

Interview Details – Starts with online application online followed by a test that lasts about 2 hours. Have a calculator and be ready to be put to the test. If interested they will call and do short interview followed by a longer phone interview which can last a few hours. Next you will visit the restaurant for a shif follow. Engage with the staff and ask questions. Show positive energy and a passion for food. Next will come the interview with the regional manager, express interest in food foremost and tell about cooking experience and ambition to grow with the company. After that your background check will take a few weeks. They will call you to tell you if you got the job and accept an offer they extend.

Interview Question – Regional manager will ask why should he hire you. Be ready for this one have answers written down.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them on the first interview what I needed to make. Don't go over 50K here. You will not get insurance paid for.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Cheesecake Factory.

Interview Details – There is a longish online assessment. The in-person interview was in a restaurant. We walked around the restaurant, met with other managers and staff, and observed the shift. Then there was a food tasting, where we discussed the scratch kitchen. Everything is made in house, so it was a very eye-opening experience.

Interview Question – Fairly standard interview questions. The food tasting was an interesting experience- make sure you know a bit about the culinary world, even if you are applying for a front of the house position.   Answer Question

Worked for Cheesecake Factory? Contribute to the Community!