Cheesecake Factory

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Waitress Interview

Waitress

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in January 2010.

Interview Details – I initially appyed back in 2006 but i didn't have enough experience to be a server and there wasn't and host positions avalable so i went and worked at another resturant for 4 years and came back got and interveiw in person when i filled out the app. then they clled me back to see the server manager and then i receveed a call from another manager who gave me a questionare interveiw over th phone and after that she invited me int o meet with the GM. when i came and sat with him he just asked me questions about previous work and why i'd be good for the job. after the interview he asked me if i wanted the job and told me when to come for oreintation.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Waitress Interview

Waitress

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Cheesecake Factory in January 2010.

Interview Details – The Cheesecake Factory is always hiring and employees are consistently quitting. However, you make larger tips compared to other restaurants. They had a job posting on craigslist.com. I went into the restaurant and asked the hostess for an application. The hostess was pleasant until I asked for the application. The hostess led me to the bar area to fill out the application. After I completed it, I took it back to the hostess, who said would you like to speak to a manager. I responded with of course. It took at least 20 minutes for the manager to come out. We sat at a table went over my application. The interview lasted approximately 10 minutes at most. The manager was nice, however a little dull. The manager called the next day to offer me a position. I declined the offer, since I received a better offer earlier that day.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Accepted a better offer

Worked for Cheesecake Factory? Contribute to the Community!