Chegg

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interaction Designer Interview

Sunnyvale, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Chegg in March 2009.

Interview Details – The fist contact was over the phone. The phone screening was brief, since they were in a crunch time and need someone ASAP. It was followed by an onsite interview with several people. I met with 4 different individuals and groups of people. It was mostly discussion about what I've done before and how would I address their particular situations or problems they encounter daily. They were very positive and engaged during all of our conversations. However, a day after they emailed me saying that they selected someone else. I believe the they saw me more of a visual designer that interaction one.

Interview Question – How would I resolve a design related dispute between two of my prodicers.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chegg

Worked for Chegg? Contribute to the Community!

Chegg Videos

Chegg – Why Work for Us?

Join us Since 2007, we've been transforming the way millions of students learn by connecting them to the people and tools needed to succeed in college. Students on more than 7,000 campuses nationwide use Chegg for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chegg Interaction Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Chegg employees and interview candidates.