Cheil Communications America

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at Cheil Communications America.

Interview Details – headhunter called me and I interviewed with funct manager, dep manager, vp of ops and president.

Interview Question – How did you succeed in life?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – simple...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

PR Manager Interview

PR Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cheil Communications America in May 2007.

Interview Details – The position was learned through a headhunter who set up an interview with Cheil Communications. The interview process begins with 1:1 with HR director, then with department director, then with COO and with CEO at last. Before making an offer, Cheil Commmunications requested some documentation previously created at my position.

Interview Question – What makes you think a good candidate for the position applied?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cheil Communications America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cheil Communications America interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cheil Communications America employees and interview candidates.