Chelsio Communications Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015

3.7

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chelsio Communications (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I got a call from the CFO, who I had worked for before. He brought me in for an interview with him and the controller. Since it was a contract position, they asked when I could start after the interview. I started the following Monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made me an offer of $25 per hour, and I accepted it.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chelsio Communications (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was smooth process, Interviewers are highly experienced, not much q, able to judge in short time. All technical team, judge you as a human will you stay in the company or not

Interview Questions

• logical biwise operations Q. OS Q of semaphore, spinlock. NIC technologies.   Answer Question

Interview

.i got a call from a consultancy.The interview process is fast.It gets over with in 1 or 2 days.A normal tech appti round..ques on c and c++ and few OS based questions.Then technical interview.Mainly ques on DS.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chelsio Communications (Bangalore (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Written test followed by 4 technical interviews in digital - 2x1 mux questions implementation using nand gates.fsm to detect sequence like 1011 some logic thinking questions processor- what is pipelining,cache,cache miss,different types of cache ,pipeline hazards how to avoid them.cache coherency protocals.

Interview Questions

• verilog - basic programs on counters ,blocking non blocking,intra delay and inter delay etc... how to calculate maximum frequency when two flipflops in between combinational paths are given. next focus on academic project,networking protocals.   1 Answer