Chenega Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.4

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

After the initial phone screening/interview, a panel interview was set up consisting of 3 people. The interviewers, office, and atmosphere were nice. The whole process from initial call to their decision was 3 weeks. At the interview they made sure you were relaxed which was a nice change of pace from most interviews but all the questions asked were not typical. They were not really behavioral based nor were they curious about your previous employment except for specific skills.

Interview Questions

• Not your normal questions. The questions asked were "what changes do you see in the future of HR," and how much I knew and worked with contracts.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation in June 2015.

Interview

First Interview: Over the Phone Second Interview: In the Office I had applied to a previous position, interviewed over the phone and did not get that position. Two months later the recruiter called me back to offer me an interview for a different position. I then applied on their website and did the interview over the phone. I asked questions that were very specific to the field, which the recruiter was unable to answer because they are not in this field, they are HR. I then was offered a second interview which took place in their offices which are really new. There were about three people present in the offices. My interview was laid back and explained to me more about the company and a little about the position. He asked me simple questions and I told him why I would be a good fit. No pressure.

Interview Questions

• Would you say that you're an organized person?   1 Answer

Referral Clerk Interview

Interview

Very simple telephone questionnaire. No formal interview. Submitting a resume is basically your interview no real question, only ask if hours and benefits are acceptable. A lot of paperwork and training, but overall a very simple process.

Interview Questions

• no real question, only ask if hours and benefits are acceptable   Answer Question

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Lorton, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

After receiving a call from the HR representative, a time and date was scheduled for an interview. I personally made it to the interview 20 minutes ahead of schedule, however, the Contracts Manager did not attend the interview until 15 minutes after the scheduled time. The interview process was fairly easy. It seemed to me informal and the enviornment was relaxing and easy to be in with both professional and personal questions. Two weeks had gone by and no response to whether or not I had been a chosen candidate was received from HR or the Contracts Manager. A letter was sent via email inquiring as to whether a decision was made and no response was given.

"Scientist" Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

With the interview for a second position I applied for I wasn't ask more than two questions about my past experience at the CDC in ATL. She just asked if I knew how to perform certain tasks. Not really a good contractor. Not honest in their job descriptions and will have you doing other things.

Interview Questions

• "On the phone, you said that you knew how to do x, y, and Z, right?   Answer Question

CAD Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Alexandria, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

This review is to expressly compliment the Program Manager who conducted my interview. Dr. Tim Smith, PhD conducted my interview and brought me on board for a good experience with working with the immediate team.

Interview Questions

• One thing I was asked was what I thought my most beneficial attribute was for getting the position.   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Lorton, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

Since I came in as an employee referral the interview process was probably different for me than as a regular person.

Security Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chenega Corporation (Lexington, KY) in October 2010.

Interview

This was a completely phone-based interview. Chenega is contract based, and supports multiple locations. I'm a contractor, and my boss is in florida.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really wasn't one.