Chenega Corporation

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

2.7

Referral Clerk Interview

Very simple telephone questionnaire. No formal interview. Submitting a resume is basically your interview no real question, only ask if hours and benefits are acceptable. A lot of paperwork and training, but overall a very simple process.

Interview Questions
    • no real question, only ask if hours and benefits are acceptable   Answer Question

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lorton, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Chenega Corporation in October 2014.

After receiving a call from the HR representative, a time and date was scheduled for an interview. I personally made it to the interview 20 minutes ahead of schedule, however, the Contracts Manager did not attend the interview until 15 minutes after the scheduled time. The interview process was fairly easy. It seemed to me informal and the enviornment was relaxing and easy to be in with both professional and personal questions. Two weeks had gone by and no response to whether or not I had been a chosen candidate was received from HR or the Contracts Manager. A letter was sent via email inquiring as to whether a decision was made and no response was given.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lorton, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chenega Corporation in November 2011.

Since I came in as an employee referral the interview process was probably different for me than as a regular person.

Security Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Chenega Corporation in October 2010.

This was a completely phone-based interview. Chenega is contract based, and supports multiple locations. I'm a contractor, and my boss is in florida.

Interview Questions