Chenoa Information Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chenoa Information Services

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Chenoa Information Services.

Interview

Very much on time. Very good HR. Interview panel could be more experienced and some non-generic, brain-rattling questions related to project work or situations/challenges should be asked to judge the candidate. Someone who reads interview-questions-answers online and appears can easily clear the interview. You will know once you get there.

Interview Questions

• Even for higher positions, very simple questions were asked.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Chenoa Information Services.

Interview

Interview process was similar to other companies. one round technical one HR HR took some time to respond They ask a lot but none is implemented in the company. They would say automation is present but there's hardly one project whihc is not yet started

Interview Questions

• questions are at par with industry. They ask a lot but none is implemented in the company   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chenoa Information Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was simple - i was called by their recruitment team, who scheduled an interview slot. The person who took my interview was very easy going and didnt ask me anything on Project management, it was more on technical skills. But the next round with Senior person was good and very detailed, where he tried to understand my competencies and what i could offer to the company.

Interview Questions

• Question asked were more on technical nature, instead of project management - .Net and SQL Server   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Chenoa Information Services (Andheri (India)).

Interview

As mid size company openings were less, but selection process was easy really which had simple aptitude test, and no technical interview. so was easy to crack.

Interview Questions

• there is no such thing I would say for this company interview.   Answer Question