Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chenoa Information ServicesMore
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Chenoa Information Services.
Very much on time. Very good HR.
Interview panel could be more experienced and some non-generic, brain-rattling questions related to project work or situations/challenges should be asked to judge the candidate. Someone who reads interview-questions-answers online and appears can easily clear the interview. You will know once you get there.
- Even for higher positions, very simple questions were asked. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Chenoa Information Services.
Interview process was similar to other companies.
one round technical
HR took some time to respond
They ask a lot but none is implemented in the company.
They would say automation is present but there's hardly one project whihc is not yet started
- questions are at par with industry. They ask a lot but none is implemented in the company Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Chenoa Information Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.
Hiring process was simple - i was called by their recruitment team, who scheduled an interview slot. The person who took my interview was very easy going and didnt ask me anything on Project management, it was more on technical skills.
But the next round with Senior person was good and very detailed, where he tried to understand my competencies and what i could offer to the company.
- Question asked were more on technical nature, instead of project management - .Net and SQL Server Answer Question
Helpful (2)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Chenoa Information Services (Andheri (India)).
As mid size company openings were less,
but selection process was easy really which had simple aptitude test, and no technical interview.
so was easy to crack.
- there is no such thing I would say for this company interview. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review