Cherry Bekaert

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert in June 2012.

Interview Details – Really care about situtational questions rather than technical. Very important to connect with the interviewee on a personal basis. Really interested in seeing if it is the type of person they would like to work for.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had a conflict with someone. How was it resolved?   Answer Question

Litigation Support Assistant Interview

Litigation Support Assistant
Coral Gables, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert.

Interview Details – It was speedy process. I was contacted by Virginia for an initial phone interview and then met with the managers and partner during the interview process. Certain managers in the panel interview didn't ask me questions.

Interview Question – Didn't get asked many questions by certain people so it felt awkward   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert in February 2013.

Interview Details – very very long

Interview Question – it was a typical interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – really did not exist

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert.

Interview Details – Personalized attention by the partners/managers. Big focus on culture.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions. No major curveballs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted offer as is. Suggesti negotiating the salary up as the bonus is immaterial

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through my school. It took a few weeks. Once transcripts were sent, they scheduled an interview. There were roughly 15 people there when I showed up. They took us to a nice lunch. After, we each had two 30 minute interviews with two different partners. Very casual interview. They allowed me plenty of time to ask questions and get to know about them and their firm.

Interview Question – I didn't think there were any difficult or unexpected questions. They just wanted to get to know me and see if I would fit into their workplace and what I where I wanted to be in a few years career wise.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Vienna, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert.

Interview Details – 3 In person interviews. Just be optimistic.

Senior Tax Accountant Interview

Senior Tax Accountant
Greenville, SC

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert in July 2009.

Interview Details – Stanrd and effective

Interview Question – Are you willing to be an entrpreneur?   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

Accounting Intern
Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert.

Interview Details – Applied through college job fair. One on campus 30 min interview and an office visit. Office visit consisted of 3 30min interviews.

Interview Question – pretty basic behavioral questions, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
Roanoke, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert in July 2012.

Interview Details – They contacted me about 3 weeks before the intended week that the interview was for. They asked me to get back to them asap about my availability that week. I emailed them back within the hour and never heard anything about when the interview was. I emailed them the Sunday before and they emailed me back saying that my interview was the next day at 8:00 am. I never heard whether it was an Audit position or Tax. Not having all that information before really put a damper on the interview. They asked pretty simple easy questions.

Interview Question – What were your likes and dislikes from working in public and corporate accounting.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert in January 2010.

Interview Details – Great!!

Interview Question – How do you define leadership?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They will try to low ball you considering the economy.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cherry Bekaert

Worked for Cherry Bekaert? Contribute to the Community!