Cherry Bekaert Interview Questions

2.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert in June 2012.

Really care about situtational questions rather than technical. Very important to connect with the interviewee on a personal basis. Really interested in seeing if it is the type of person they would like to work for.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a conflict with someone. How was it resolved?   Answer Question

Litigation Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coral Gables, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert.

It was speedy process. I was contacted by Virginia for an initial phone interview and then met with the managers and partner during the interview process. Certain managers in the panel interview didn't ask me questions.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't get asked many questions by certain people so it felt awkward   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert in February 2013.

very very long

really did not exist

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert.

Personalized attention by the partners/managers. Big focus on culture.

Interview Questions
    Accepted offer as is. Suggesti negotiating the salary up as the bonus is immaterial

Tax Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert in October 2013.

I applied through my school. It took a few weeks. Once transcripts were sent, they scheduled an interview. There were roughly 15 people there when I showed up. They took us to a nice lunch. After, we each had two 30 minute interviews with two different partners. Very casual interview. They allowed me plenty of time to ask questions and get to know about them and their firm.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't think there were any difficult or unexpected questions. They just wanted to get to know me and see if I would fit into their workplace and what I where I wanted to be in a few years career wise.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert.

3 In person interviews. Just be optimistic.

Senior Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert in July 2009.

Stanrd and effective

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert.

Applied through college job fair. One on campus 30 min interview and an office visit. Office visit consisted of 3 30min interviews.

Interview Questions
    • pretty basic behavioral questions, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert in July 2012.

They contacted me about 3 weeks before the intended week that the interview was for. They asked me to get back to them asap about my availability that week. I emailed them back within the hour and never heard anything about when the interview was. I emailed them the Sunday before and they emailed me back saying that my interview was the next day at 8:00 am. I never heard whether it was an Audit position or Tax. Not having all that information before really put a damper on the interview. They asked pretty simple easy questions.

Interview Questions
    • What were your likes and dislikes from working in public and corporate accounting.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Cherry Bekaert in January 2010.

Great!!

Interview Questions
    They will try to low ball you considering the economy.

Worked for Cherry Bekaert? Contribute to the Community!