Cherry Bekaert Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2015

2.6

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cherry Bekaert (Richmond, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Ugh. An agonizing hour of behavioral questions, most of which made me wonder "What does this have to do with anything?" I can't wait for this trend to end and interviews once again focus on the actual job. I was so relieved when it ended that I found myself hoping they wouldn't contact me again. They didn't.

Interview Questions

• "Sometimes people ask us to do things at work and even when we follow all their directions they're unhappy with what we've done. Why do you think that is?"   2 Answers

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cherry Bekaert (Raleigh, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Two interview rounds and a phone interview. General questions asked. Be prepared to explain how you can successfully aid in teamwork. Overall great experience. They are some common questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Explain when and how you motivated a team in an assignment   Answer Question

Negotiation

Reasonable

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cherry Bekaert in October 2014.

Interview

I got my invited to an on-campus interview after attending a networking event at school. The first round interviews were conducted on campus. There was also a social event prior to the interview so that way we could meet associates from the firm; they wanted us to feel comfortable. Very nice people! I got invited to the office visit this week for second round interviews.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. They just want to get to know you.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cherry Bekaert.

Interview

Applied though campus recruiting and got a 1st round interview. There was a preinterview reception before the interview, from which you could get the interviewer name. The interview lasts 30 minutes. Nothing technical, very basic behavior questions. They are interested in who you are. The interviewer was pretty nice.

Interview Questions

• Have you taken any nonaccounting courses? Which one was your favorite?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cherry Bekaert (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Mostly everyone was friendly except one person who seemed to look down on the interviewees. They took the group to lunch.. The company took forever to send an answer to the ones who did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me a situation when you have used your communication skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Litigation Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cherry Bekaert (Coral Gables, FL).

Interview

It was speedy process. I was contacted by Virginia for an initial phone interview and then met with the managers and partner during the interview process. Certain managers in the panel interview didn't ask me questions.

Interview Questions

• Didn't get asked many questions by certain people so it felt awkward   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cherry Bekaert.

Interview

Personalized attention by the partners/managers. Big focus on culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted offer as is. Suggesti negotiating the salary up as the bonus is immaterial

Tax Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cherry Bekaert in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through my school. It took a few weeks. Once transcripts were sent, they scheduled an interview. There were roughly 15 people there when I showed up. They took us to a nice lunch. After, we each had two 30 minute interviews with two different partners. Very casual interview. They allowed me plenty of time to ask questions and get to know about them and their firm.

Interview Questions

• I didn't think there were any difficult or unexpected questions. They just wanted to get to know me and see if I would fit into their workplace and what I where I wanted to be in a few years career wise.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cherry Bekaert (Vienna, VA).

Interview

3 In person interviews. Just be optimistic.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cherry Bekaert (Washington, DC) in February 2013.

Interview

very very long

Interview Questions

Negotiation

really did not exist