Cherry Creek Schools

Updated Sep 21, 2014
Updated Sep 21, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cherry Creek Schools

Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cherry Creek Schools.

Called within days of posting and applying. Interviewed with panel of teachers from grade level I applied, principal, and counselor. Typical teacher interview questions and scenarios. Very personable and down to earth process. I felt they truly wanted to get to me as a person and a teacher.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do when you know a colleague is not acting professionally?   Answer Question

Child Development Director Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cherry Creek Schools.

The interview included one parent of a child in the program, the direct supervisor (principal of the school the center was located in) and the coordinator of the Extended Childhood Services.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty much what you would expect, i.e. "Tell us about yourself," "Why do you want to work here?" and "Tell us a time that you had a difficult parent and how you handled it." I suppose the only question that might be considered unexpected was asking how you would handle implementing new policies to current employees.   Answer Question
    There really wasn't one.