Chesapeake Energy Associate Geologist Interview Questions

Associate Geologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chesapeake Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2011.

Interview

I submitted an abstract to AAPG expo in Houston, TX and I was contacted prior to the expo for an interview. The interview was friendly and not terribly formal; it was a conversation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a specialized technique in my research. This technique has limited application to the petroleum plays being pursued by Chesapeake... The interviewer basically went on to ask what that technique offered them.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chesapeake Energy

Associate Geologist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chesapeake Energy in March 2011.

Interview

First contact was through a career fair in OK. Had first interview one on one for about a 1/2 hour. Got a call back a few weeks later for a formal interview at CHK campus. Flew in night before on their dime. Interview process took ~ 6 hours including a lunch. Went through 4-5 interviews with 2-5 CHK people at a time.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a fair offer and did not negotiate further.