Chesapeake Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Employee Relations Specialist Interview

Employee Relations Specialist
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chesapeake Energy in January 2012.

Interview Details – My first interview was a screening. I was asked basic personal questions about my skills strengths and weeknesses. The first question that was asked was what did I know about Chesapeake. I was asked what is the most difficult part of my job. I was asked what are two strengths and one weekness. I was asked why do I want towork for Chesapeake. The interviewer was nice and typed everything I said. There will be another phone interview today and possibly a face to face interview if this goes well. Sometimes interviewing with Chesapeake is a multistep process and sometimes it's a one time interview and then a decision, depending on the departmental needs.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chesapeake Energy

Worked for Chesapeake Energy? Contribute to the Community!