Chesapeake Energy

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Engineer

I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy in October 2013.

Interview Details – campus interview.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected. But study the company's profile   Answer Question

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Chesapeake Energy in June 2008.

Interview Details – 4 interviews with Vice Presidents or above. Hiring process was smooth and relaxed. Mostly behavioral questions. Fit is a very important part of the hiring process, but you also need to prove that you have the technical ability as well.

Interview Question – How could you help improve our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room to negotiate.

Oklahoma City, OK

The process took a day - interviewed at Chesapeake Energy in August 2008.

Interview Details – Started off by talking to the recruiters at my schools career fair. Then had an on-campus interview, pretty standard stuff, pretty relaxed though. It wasn't too stressful, but I was the first interview of the day. Overall pretty good interview process.

Interview Question – When was a time your integrity was challenged?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chesapeake Energy

Worked for Chesapeake Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Chesapeake Energy Videos

Chesapeake Energy – Why Work for Us?

​We're firm believers that our people are the key to our success. We take pride in recruiting the best talent available for every facet of our business. Our energetic and entrepreneurial spirit has enabled us to grow… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chesapeake Energy Field Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Chesapeake Energy employees and interview candidates.