Chesapeake Energy

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Engineer

I interviewed at Chesapeake Energy in October 2013.

Interview Details – campus interview.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected. But study the company's profile   Answer Question

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Chesapeake Energy in June 2008.

Interview Details – 4 interviews with Vice Presidents or above. Hiring process was smooth and relaxed. Mostly behavioral questions. Fit is a very important part of the hiring process, but you also need to prove that you have the technical ability as well.

Interview Question – How could you help improve our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room to negotiate.

Oklahoma City, OK

The process took a day - interviewed at Chesapeake Energy in August 2008.

Interview Details – Started off by talking to the recruiters at my schools career fair. Then had an on-campus interview, pretty standard stuff, pretty relaxed though. It wasn't too stressful, but I was the first interview of the day. Overall pretty good interview process.

Interview Question – When was a time your integrity was challenged?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chesapeake Energy

Worked for Chesapeake Energy? Contribute to the Community!