Chesapeake Energy

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Engineer Interview

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Chesapeake Energy in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewer gave me a behavioral review. I was asked questions on ethics, future goals, past experiences (and what I learned from them), and job preferences. It was pretty simple and straight forward. The interviewer also gave me ample time to ask him questions about their company, his work experience, and his company's culture. Actually what frustrated me is that I received a review from my interview performance, and scored mostly 'excellent" but didn't receive a second interview.

Interview Question – What is situation where you were ethically challenge? How did you respond to the ethical dilemma? Why?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chesapeake Energy

Worked for Chesapeake Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Chesapeake Energy Videos

Chesapeake Energy – Why Work for Us?

​We're firm believers that our people are the key to our success. We take pride in recruiting the best talent available for every facet of our business. Our energetic and entrepreneurial spirit has enabled us to grow… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chesapeake Energy Production Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Chesapeake Energy employees and interview candidates.