Chestnut Health Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chestnut Health Systems

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Chestnut Health Systems in August 2008.

lots of questions about scenerios that might happen and to tell you that this is not a job where you can come in and feel like you can change the lives of these kids

Interview Questions
    no negotiation

QA Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Normal, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Normal, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Chestnut Health Systems in March 2010.

Consisted of two interviews, 1 written portion, phone acceptance and orientation.

1st interview- Met with 3 team managers (including team leader). Discussed educational background, discussed me as a person, discussed my goals, discussed the position.

2nd interview- Met with 7 people total (5 at once and then 2 after the first group which consisted of the team leader, team managers, team leaders boss and training specialists). For this interview it got more in depth with first round of questions, plus asked me some work- related situation-type questions of on the job tasks/encounters/issues. There was also a more in depth summary of the job and the requirements and what a day to day would look like. I took notes during this part and it ended up helping for the next part of the interview.

After the second interview took place there was a short of quiz over the position of the job that required one to write out a summary of the key details of that job position and things that were went over in the interview (e.g., since this is a training position then it was things pertaining to what was learned in the interview and what was expected to be trained while on that job). I had a few days to submit this.

After I submitted the last part I think it took them 2-3 weeks to get back to me and I was offered the job over the phone. After which an orientation was scheduled 1-2 days after that and I started within a few days of that.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a trainee was slow to understanding something or was behind in certification?   View Answer
    Only thing negotiable was day of start

Worked for Chestnut Health Systems? Contribute to the Community!