Chetu Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

3.2

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chetu (Miami, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me. Scheduled a online test. 2 Telephonic round one technical with a panel and other HR round. HR head was a snob and behaved like he was doing a favor by offering me the job.. He also gave multiple unnecessary comments and unnecessary advice.. Please treat people with respect.. I decided to decline the offer...

Interview Questions

• nothing was too difficult.. they needed someone very badly but were not willing to pay market rate   Answer Question

Offer was not lucrative. They felt years of experience is the only parameter for salary.. Indian HR reached out explaining how it was criminal for me to ask for more money and how they will face a huge problem if they offered me more salary than other existing managers.. no room for negotiation... when I asked whether the company would pay for family relocation.. i got an off the cuff remark"Dont you know how to manage personal matter." I decided not to join a company whose HR heads think relocation to a new job with family is personal matter. I wonder, how they treat people after they join. HR expects Indian policies to be followed by US hires. No diversity.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Chetu (Miramar, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the Office manager at the headquarters office. The position was described as being a completely new addition to the company (there was no real marketing). The interview lasted for about 45 minutes and I was asked about my work history, why I wanted to work for Chetu, why I was interested in Marketing, and what I would bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to Chetu that no one else will?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer (.NET) Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Chetu.

Interview

it was good. almost they ask every question in .net
    i asked question related to link sql c# mvc entity framework.
    i given two technical round first from team leader and second from project manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

One written test , one technical round and final HR round(The easy one). very basic written test is there and then technical round. Technical round complete related to technology and what they want in camdidate.

Interview Questions

• Written is easy , technical round is slightly difficult.   Answer Question

Software Engineer QA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Chetu.

Interview

Online Test comprising of Aptitude, ISTQB and Database, 3 rounds technical starting with two technical guys and then with Technical Manager and 1 HR round. Technical rounds they ask sql queries most. Also basic workflow on testing which we use to follow. They also ask for the previous projects details.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chetu (Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Hiring process is very bad.They don't have any respect for the experienced candidate and just waste their time and money.They called you second time just to ask one technical question and said get out. They gave me a logical program as Program to find out middle number among three variables using only if else in java . I took some time around 20 minutes and done that correctly but they refuse it and HR said that is incorrect. I ask him please call that person who told incorrect and its my right to know where i am wrong in the program.But they didn't do that. So guys, Its my opinion to all of you not to go here even for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Program to find out middle number among three variables using only if else in java .   4 Answers

They do not give any respect to the persons come for interview.The behavior of interviewer is very disgusting.

Senior Team Lead Interview

Interview

It is very nicely managed by the Chetu. There is an online test followed by few technical rounds.

Interview Questions

• There is no such question which will be asked and are unexpected. Everything is very straight forward and match the candidate resume.   Answer Question

Because Chetu is far better in any aspect.

SEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chetu (Noida (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

the hiring process is very good and they first choose you resume from some job portal and then call you for the interview. the interview consist of basically three parts. the first is the online test and after passing this your technical round will be taken by an expert. then after the final round which is HR round so over all its a good interview process

Interview Questions

• there were no unexpected question the questions was tough but all was related to my profile   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chetu (Noida (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Chetu is a fast growing company which need's a large number of working professional's to satisfy their needs so therefore when you are looking for the job do not wait for the Hr from the chetu to call you or send resume through mail as they have bulk interview process on daily basis that no one will response you for your queries.

All you need to do to reach the chetu office in sector 63 Noida between 3 PM to 6 PM for the interview without any prior notice (Condition: you should have at least 1.5 year of experience in your designated field).
    Odd time of interview because company works in US shift (2:30 Pm to 11: 30 PM).

Round 1 : All the candidate have to go through a computer test that comprise of 55 question that you have to solve in 45 min. Paper would mostly consist of Testing question, Istqb syllabus, database, network and maths.
    95 % people do not clear the 1 round paper believe me out of 50 candidate only one or two qualifies this round.
    Since I have clear the paper ,I can give you idea to clear the paper.
    Focus on testing question that will be 60 % of total question that are general basic question that you can find easily on the net , If you are aware of ISTQB syllabus please prepare that type of question.
    You should study database question theoretical and some simple and mild queries.
    There would be some mathematical question that are not so harder to solve (Very basic aptitude).
    So focus on ISTQB syllabus and database.

Round 2 : If you clear the first round, computer will notify you for the second round - this is a 10 minute round for 10 basic HR question , you have to enter one or two word answer only for each question you have one min only.

questions would be like : If you have to go home for attending the marriage and you have urgent release in the office what would you do?
    Answer : Just answer in one or two words

Round 3: Time for Technical Round . focus on basic of testing and basic database do not bother for automation (if you know automation is a added advantage).

Round 4 : Again a Technical one by any project TL working in chetu,here your interpersonal skills will be a plus.

Round 5 : Technical round by Project Manager if your 3rd and 4th round gone well you would get selected but give your answers confidently .

for all the above three rounds you will get point on the following things
    + good interpersonal and communication skill
    + basic automation (selenium or qtp).
    + Knowledge of database , ability to write SQL query (basic and moderate).
    + Testing concept clarity.
    + your confidence

Round 6 : HR round they have fixed band for certain year of experience(band is very average so do not hope high package).
    HR will select you even if you do not answer properly.so if you cleared 5th round you are 90 % selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they have a fixed banned so very little to negotiate , if you are working in company like TCS and HCL do not come for interview , if you are working in small company want to join another company at average package Chetu most welcome.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Chetu in December 2013.

Interview

Okay interview process. Average interview. Overall easy interview. For embedded engineer they ask c. You must be well versed in C pointer and structure. Also knowledge of SPI and controllers should be there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

okay.