Chetu

Updated Nov 7, 2014

3.2

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Chetu in June 2014.

I got a call from the company itself after that I gave 2 telephonic & skype round and after that I had a general HR round where they stated me all the job expectation and procedure of joining.

Interview Questions
    • Initial round were technical and everything were asked on the basis of experience and the skills mentioned in the CV so nothing unexpected I got.   View Answer
    Negotiation was not that required in my case as I got the offer with the decent hike.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Chetu in March 2014.

Recruiter reached out to me. Scheduled a online test. 2 Telephonic round one technical with a panel and other HR round. HR head was a snob and behaved like he was doing a favor by offering me the job.. He also gave multiple unnecessary comments and unnecessary advice.. Please treat people with respect.. I decided to decline the offer...

Interview Questions
    • nothing was too difficult.. they needed someone very badly but were not willing to pay market rate   Answer Question

Offer was not lucrative. They felt years of experience is the only parameter for salary.. Indian HR reached out explaining how it was criminal for me to ask for more money and how they will face a huge problem if they offered me more salary than other existing managers.. no room for negotiation... when I asked whether the company would pay for family relocation.. i got an off the cuff remark"Dont you know how to manage personal matter." I decided not to join a company whose HR heads think relocation to a new job with family is personal matter. I wonder, how they treat people after they join. HR expects Indian policies to be followed by US hires. No diversity.

Software Engineer QA Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Chetu.

Online Test comprising of Aptitude, ISTQB and Database, 3 rounds technical starting with two technical guys and then with Technical Manager and 1 HR round. Technical rounds they ask sql queries most. Also basic workflow on testing which we use to follow. They also ask for the previous projects details.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Chetu in June 2014.

Hiring process is very bad.They don't have any respect for the experienced candidate and just waste their time and money.They called you second time just to ask one technical question and said get out. They gave me a logical program as Program to find out middle number among three variables using only if else in java . I took some time around 20 minutes and done that correctly but they refuse it and HR said that is incorrect. I ask him please call that person who told incorrect and its my right to know where i am wrong in the program.But they didn't do that. So guys, Its my opinion to all of you not to go here even for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Program to find out middle number among three variables using only if else in java .   View Answers (2)

They do not give any respect to the persons come for interview.The behavior of interviewer is very disgusting.

Senior Team Lead Interview

It is very nicely managed by the Chetu. There is an online test followed by few technical rounds.

Interview Questions
    • There is no such question which will be asked and are unexpected. Everything is very straight forward and match the candidate resume.   Answer Question

Because Chetu is far better in any aspect.

SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chetu in March 2014.

the hiring process is very good and they first choose you resume from some job portal and then call you for the interview. the interview consist of basically three parts. the first is the online test and after passing this your technical round will be taken by an expert. then after the final round which is HR round so over all its a good interview process

Interview Questions
    • there were no unexpected question the questions was tough but all was related to my profile   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chetu in January 2014.

Chetu is a fast growing company which need's a large number of working professional's to satisfy their needs so therefore when you are looking for the job do not wait for the Hr from the chetu to call you or send resume through mail as they have bulk interview process on daily basis that no one will response you for your queries.

All you need to do to reach the chetu office in sector 63 Noida between 3 PM to 6 PM for the interview without any prior notice (Condition: you should have at least 1.5 year of experience in your designated field).
    Odd time of interview because company works in US shift (2:30 Pm to 11: 30 PM).

Round 1 : All the candidate have to go through a computer test that comprise of 55 question that you have to solve in 45 min. Paper would mostly consist of Testing question, Istqb syllabus, database, network and maths.
    95 % people do not clear the 1 round paper believe me out of 50 candidate only one or two qualifies this round.
    Since I have clear the paper ,I can give you idea to clear the paper.
    Focus on testing question that will be 60 % of total question that are general basic question that you can find easily on the net , If you are aware of ISTQB syllabus please prepare that type of question.
    You should study database question theoretical and some simple and mild queries.
    There would be some mathematical question that are not so harder to solve (Very basic aptitude).
    So focus on ISTQB syllabus and database.

Round 2 : If you clear the first round, computer will notify you for the second round - this is a 10 minute round for 10 basic HR question , you have to enter one or two word answer only for each question you have one min only.

questions would be like : If you have to go home for attending the marriage and you have urgent release in the office what would you do?
    Answer : Just answer in one or two words

Round 3: Time for Technical Round . focus on basic of testing and basic database do not bother for automation (if you know automation is a added advantage).

Round 4 : Again a Technical one by any project TL working in chetu,here your interpersonal skills will be a plus.

Round 5 : Technical round by Project Manager if your 3rd and 4th round gone well you would get selected but give your answers confidently .

for all the above three rounds you will get point on the following things
    + good interpersonal and communication skill
    + basic automation (selenium or qtp).
    + Knowledge of database , ability to write SQL query (basic and moderate).
    + Testing concept clarity.
    + your confidence

Round 6 : HR round they have fixed band for certain year of experience(band is very average so do not hope high package).
    HR will select you even if you do not answer properly.so if you cleared 5th round you are 90 % selected.

Interview Questions
    they have a fixed banned so very little to negotiate , if you are working in company like TCS and HCL do not come for interview , if you are working in small company want to join another company at average package Chetu most welcome.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chetu in December 2013.

Okay interview process. Average interview. Overall easy interview. For embedded engineer they ask c. You must be well versed in C pointer and structure. Also knowledge of SPI and controllers should be there.

okay.

Senior Software Engineer (.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chetu in July 2013.

Hiring process is OK written Test and then Interview, written test is easy but interview was pathetic, Interviewer are not an experienced. they are asking foolish question,

If you are a professional please don't ruin your career here , go for other oppertunity, i have talked to company's employee, they are not satisfied.

Interview Questions
    • Static Class ABC
             static abc()

public Abc()
      }

what will be the output?
        View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Chetu in January 2013.

First round is computer test which is not very difficult. If you qualify then you have to go through two rounds of technical interview. These technical rounds may be one to one or you may have face two people at a time. Final round is HR round here HR people will do the salary negotiations and will walkthrough you the company policies.

Interview Questions
    • You will be tested for your logical abilities here, only definitions will not work for you. They will ask you to write codes on paper so be well prepare for that.   Answer Question
    CTC = Take home salary + 10% of your salary as annual bonus + EPF + around 55K as cost to company.

My advice is, what you expect add 10% extra on that. Here 10% is considered as your annual bonus which will be given to you every year. If you quit before completing a year you will be not applicable for your annual bonus.