Chevron

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Concord, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Chevron.

Interview Details – Pretty typical, nothing unusual. I interviewed with two supervisors at the same time. I had prior experience, so i knew how to answer the standard questions. The most important question was, "How do you handle a customer who is upset?"

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a contract job. There was no negotiation. I had to accept any shift, any day including weekends and holidays. The pay was set, the attitude was, "Take it or leave it."

Accounting Financial Analyst Interview

Accounting Financial Analyst
Concord, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chevron in October 2013.

Interview Details – After applying online, I was contacted by a recruiter about two weeks later to set up an interview. I was told ahead of time that I would be interviewing with a total of 4 people. When I got there I was taken on a small tour (including gym and break area, etc). I got the impression that not a lot of new people are hired very often. Lots of people start working here and stay here for their entire careers.

The interview took place in a small conference room. The questions appeared to have been selected from a pre-screened list of acceptable questions. Fairly standard as far as questions go. Lots of questions asking for examples of various things.

Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Concord, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Chevron in April 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed with them through an agency, the interview was about 20 minutes long and was regarding what I had done previously. Since this was my first position in the USA and out of college, I did not have much experience the interview focused on my studies. After that they conducted a backround check and drug test and about a week later I had the job.

Interview Question – What experience do you have in financial analysis?   Answer Question

Worked for Chevron? Contribute to the Community!