Chevron Phillips Chemical Chemical Engineer Interview Questions

Chemical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical.

Interview

Spoke with CP Chem at Career Fair and received a call from them the same night to see if I was interested in a next day interview. The interview was 1:1 and it was very relaxed, the interviewer did a great job of sharing their experience at CPChem. Less than a week later I was contacted by a site HR person to schedule a phone interview, about two weeks later I had the phone interview which was a panel interview. This interview was also really relaxed they shared their background and were really interested in getting to know me. The next day, they called and made an offer. Something that I was very impressed with was how great of a job they did to make sure that the company was a good fit for me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical behavioral based questions, as well as getting you to elaborate on your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron Phillips Chemical

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical.

Interview

The man was very personable. Went over my resume and my experience, then talked about the classes I have taken. He asked about my leadership and what is my favorite and least favorite things about the internships I have had. He was really nice and said I would hear back in a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership experience.
      What was the best and worst thing about your internship?

Answer Question