Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Project Engineer (4)
- Process Engineer (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Intern (2)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineering (1)
- Mechanical Engineering (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Chemical Engineer (1)
- Procurement Intern (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Chemical Engineering (1)
- Entry Level Accountant (1)
- Health & Safety Specialist (1)
- Professional Position (1)
- SAP Human Resources (1)
- Desktop Support/Wndows 7 Migration (1)
- Entry-Level Mechanical Engineer (1)
- New Hire College Graduate (1)
- Headquarters Property & Services Manager (1)
- IT/MIS (1)
- Operator (1)
Project Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (The Woodlands, TX) in January 2015.
The interview process is pretty standard format. I round robin interview panel, with representatives from the business and human resources as well. Lasted approximately 45 minutes. Interviewers were cordial and professional.
- How I dealt with a difficult employee. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Chevron Phillips Chemical
Project Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical in October 2014.
I got the Interview through the Engineering Career fair at my school. I talked to them at the fair and they called me same day evening to schedule an interview for the next day. Two weeks after the on-campus interview they contacted me for an onsite interview which lasted for two days. Both of the interviews were typical behavioral questions, just trying to see how well you work with people.
- Nothing too difficult just typical behavioral questions and going through your resume. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I had a better company offer for a better location.
Project Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Beaumont, TX) in October 2012.
They flew me down to the plant for a couple of days. The interview process was very straight forward and with out any difficult questions. After my interview I went to a lunch and when I returned to the plant I was offered a position
Project Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Beaumont, TX) in July 2012.
Applied for position on company Careers Website and answered basic questions and uploaded resume. I was contacted for a face to face interview, but it was to be at a restaurant in the evening. This was due to the busy schedules of the interviewers. I was interviewed by the Plant Manager, the Project Dept. Manager, and HR Manager.
- Due to the abnormal interview location (at a restaurant and not at the plant), the Plant Manager dispensed with regular Q&A process and she said "Tell about yourself, your background, and your qualifications for the position." They did followup with some questions based on my narrative about me. I have much experinece and wanted to say as much as I could about my qualities, so the process (including eating - I ate little of my dinner) took 2 hours. 1 Answer
The interview was last night, but I expact an offer.