Chevron Products Company Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron Products Company

Refinery Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chevron Products Company.

After submitting your application, if you are lucky enough to be picked out of the thousands of applicants for each position, you will have to go through a series of tests. Pretty basic stuff, the kinds of things you would expect from a standardized test for mechanical and practical knowledge. If you pass that, there is a computer simulation test that you must pass to get to the interview stage. The interview was pretty mundane.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall anything unexpected or particularly difficult.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation as this is a union bargained position and the rates were already established.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montebello, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montebello, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Chevron Products Company in May 2008.

Casual conversation with person very familiar with my driving record. Giving me the ins and outs of the job.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Chevron Products Company in October 2011.

because they were late that day,the process is very relax,asked me some technical questions

Interview Questions
    • if your collegue does not like,but you have to work with him,what will you do   View Answer

Chief Executive Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chevron Products Company in January 2009.

Submit resume online for specific job.
    Interview is done by group that use an excel tool to rank all the candidates.
    May get a 2nd interview.
    Pass Drug and Criminal Background check

Worked for Chevron Products Company? Contribute to the Community!