Chevron U.K.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Analyst Entry Level Interview

Applications Analyst Entry Level
Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Chevron U.K. in July 2011.

Interview Details – Nice modern office building and environment, the only positive there. Very quiet around the whole two buildings, very corporate environment. Vacant bored looking expression on certain staff when being interviewed, seemed like they wanted to be elsewhere/going through the motions. Generic email sent out for response, no detailed feedback given even when requested. No information given on when expenses will be reimbursed. Not good for a company of this stature.

Interview Questions

• Three words a friend would use to describe you?   Answer Question
  • General standard questions: give examples of multitasking, problem solving, working with difficult people etc etc   Answer Question

Geoscience Data Analyst Interview

Geoscience Data Analyst
Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Chevron U.K. in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was ok. I applied to the recruiting agency and I filled out an online form.

I was successful. Then, I had the phone interview. I passed then I had the 2nd interview at their office.

The entire process consisted of lunch, presentation by the hiring manager, 2 series of interviews. 1 with HR and 1 with 2 Technical Managers..

Interview Questions

Worked for Chevron U.K.? Contribute to the Community!