Chevy's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Hostess Interview

Hostess

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Chevy's in July 2009.

Interview Details – Super easy! The manager was super nice, briefly told me expectations, introduced me to the other managers & then hired immediately. They were extremely reasonable with a college students school schedule & preferred to hire someone in that disposition.

Interview Question – There was none.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Hostess Interview

Hostess

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Chevy's in June 2011.

Interview Details – They ask you common sense questions and they are mainly looking for somebody with an outgoing personality.

Interview Question – If you overhear a patron walking out the restaurant saying, " That was horrible! I'm never coming back!" what would you do?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Chevy's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chevy's Hostess interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Chevy's employees and interview candidates.