Cheyenne Regional Medical Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center

RN Clinical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cheyenne, WY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

I applied online - interviewed at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center in August 2012.

Lots of flowery talk about how they want good people, the Studor group, values, how they were changing things, group interviews, desperate for people, obviously, offer ok wages, but despite all the promises made by this nice group of people, complete horror show after you get hired, hit the ground running, no floor orientation, super short staffed. Couldn't "feel" the smiley faces from the nice people who interviewed me and were so enthusiastic to hire me.

Interview Questions
    • None, they spent all this money buying a personality test that you have to take so they can ask you meaningless questions based on results.   View Answer
    I got the pay I wanted, but it still wasn't worth loosing my rn license.....would NEVER bring my family there, dangerous work enviroment

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cheyenne, WY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center.

The interview process is much different now than when I first gained employment. Now, there are interview teams who are trained in the interview process. They are more educated on the onboarding process and the importance of representing the organization as a desirable place to work. Now, the questions are mostly behavior based. Interviewer is encouraged to probe deeper when the answer is too superficial. There are multiple layers of the interview. There is a mandatory skill survey that helps assist the interviewers in gaining perspective about the perspective employee's talents and areas to improve.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cheyenne Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!