Chicago Board Options Exchange Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Chicago Board Options Exchange in April 2011.

You pretty much need to know someone to get into the Intern Program. An executive then tells HR to put you in program and they do. They call and see what you want to do and where you think you will learn the most.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to accomplish through this internship?   View Answer
No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Chicago Board Options Exchange

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Chicago Board Options Exchange in May 2008.

Applied online through experience.com and received an email response back from the company the next day. They did an initial phone call interview to get a feel for me. I was then invited in for an interview with two individuals from the department. I was invited back for a second round where I met with the entire department. I received a call to tell me that it was close, but that they went with someone else.

Interview Questions
    • Which do you think is more important: loyalty or integrity?   Answer Question
    • How do you best like to communicate with other members of the department (i.e., phone, email, in-person, etc.)?   Answer Question

Worked for Chicago Board Options Exchange? Contribute to the Community!